Slingo Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
Slingo Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Review
Slingo Who Wants to be a Millionaire is one of the most challenging Slingo games ever made. However, the reason
why it is so popular is its mindboggling huge jackpot of £1 million!
How to Play Slingo Who Wants To Be a Millionaire
Based on the popular TV show, this game is not an easy one to play. Its game design is different from other
Slingo casino games, so it would be a good idea to understand it completely before you put money on this game.
- The Slingo bingo grid is still at centre stage. It is a traditional 5x5, 75-ball bingo grid.
- The Slingo slots reel is also in the same position – placed below the grid.
However, that’s where the similarities end between this Slingo online game and others.
- Against each line is a bubble with a question mark inside it. As you win a Slingo, the bubble
corresponding to that line that you completed will show a random symbol.
- Each of these symbols (there are 7 of them) are representative of the game show –Phone-a-Friend, 50:50,
the Hot Seat, Ask the Audience and so on.
- On the right of the grid is the combination pay table.
- You need to win a set of 3 symbols of the same kind to win prizes in the game.
- Each symbol set has a prize attached to it. So, for example, if you complete 3 Slingos and get 3
Phone-a-Friend symbols, you can win as much as £200. And if you land 3 of the Who Wants to be a Millionaire
logos, you could win the mega jackpot of £1,000,000!
- Below the pay table is the betting button and the START GAME button.
- Simply set your bet. You have a total of 6 betting options, ranging from £1 £5, and the highest bet you
can make is for £10.
- Click on START GAME to begin.
- You will get a total of 7 spins to win that elusive £1,000,000 prize, so good luck!
- To win Slingos, you need to mark off 5 numbers in rows, columns or diagonals.
- Unlike other Slingo games, you don’t get a prize every time you win a Slingo. Instead, you get a prize
every time you complete 3 Slingos and complete the symbol combination set!
Features and Benefits
This game is a difficult one, there’s no doubt about it. Getting all those special symbols to win is not an easy
task, especially in 7 spins or less. However, you do get some help in the form of Free Spins and Jokers.
The Free Spins will give you extra spins at the end of the game. And the Jokers will help mark off numbers on
the grid and increase your chances of a win.
This game does not have any bonuses.
You can now play Slingo Who Wants to be a Millionaire on your mobile devices such as tablets or smartphones!
Tips and Strategy
Make sure your use your Jokers wisely. The biggest plus to this game is that you get unlimited extra spins to
help you win at this game. The down side? Those extra spins can cost you a pretty penny. So, use them with care
in your Slingo adventure.
Players that like Slingo Who Wants To Be A Millionaire also like to play: