Ownership & of Trademark Policies
Robin Hood Bingo™ is a registered trademark. All Site Content is the exclusive property of Robin Hood Bingo™. All copyrights, trademarks and all other proprietary rights in, associated with or utilized on the Site or the Site Content are the properties of Robin Hood Bingo™. "Site Content" indicates any text, information, data, software, material, statements and images, as well as graphics, interactive features, video and audio, if any, displayed and/or used on this Site.
Affiliates and non-affiliates who are suspected of being in violation of any of the subjects mentioned in the "List of Possible Trademark Violations" below will face full investigation which could lead to criminal charges being brought. Affiliates will also have their accounts automatically suspended pending further investigations.
List of possible trademark violations (concerning affiliates and non-affiliates)
- Domain Names Purchases - it is forbidden to buy or use domains that contain our brands' keywords in any way.
- Social Accounts Creation - it is forbidden to create social accounts using our brands' keywords. For example: Facebook™, Facebook™ groups, Twitter™, Tumblr™, Blogger™, YouTube™, Flickr™ and any other social account that has not been mentioned here.
- Content Duplication - it is forbidden to use our unique content (e.g. landing pages, advert ideas, site content/pages, etc) to promote other brands or for other purposes that have not been mentioned here.
- PPC Campaigns
Facebook Campaigns - it is forbidden to target our community pages or groups with adverts.
- Search Engines - it is forbidden to include keywords that contain our brands' names in a PPC campaign in any way.
- You must add all our brands' keywords to your 'negative keywords list' in any match type variation (e.g. broad, phrase and exact) for all available search engines, including: Google™, Bing™, Yahoo™ and any other Search Engine that has not been mentioned here.
- E.g. For Robin Hood Bingo: both "Robin Hood Bingo" and "RobinHood Bingo" in any match type is forbidden.